Pre-owned Sales Manager
Penticton Honda has a rare opportunity for a management position in the pre-owned vehicle department. The pre-owned vehicle manager is responsible primarily for sourcing and acquiring used vehicles for resale at the dealership. Penticton Honda has continually maintained a strong used to new sales ratio while serving the Okanagan and surrounding areas with quality inventory. Our marketing plan is highly effective including administrative support for wholesale, reconditioning, vehicle description, photography and transportation functions. The successful candidate will be highly experienced in used vehicle operations with a strong attention to detail and organization.
Vehicle purchase and acquisition is the dominant skill required in the position and will consume the majority of time involved in the role. Understanding used vehicle marketing along with the analytics of the local marketplace for supply and demand is crucial for success.
Sentes Automotive is the Okanagan’s largest auto retailer with six dealership locations in the valley including Vernon Nissan, Lexus of Kelowna, Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, Kelowna Infiniti Nissan, Penticton Honda, and Penticton Hyundai. With over 280 employees and retail auto sales of over 4,000 vehicles in 2017, we strive to provide a level of service in our sales approach that truly exceeds our client’s expectations. If you have the skills required and the desire for a very rewarding career, please contact us today and apply as follows: https://www.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=cdafa8ac0f97401281fdfa62351e1810
Penticton Honda is looking for an energetic, results driven sales consultant to join our award winning team. We are proud to be part of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan Valley’s premier automotive dealership group.
With an innovative and diverse management team Penticton Honda is proud to provide our clients with a progressive, professional, and transparent experience when purchasing a vehicle. This position is ideal for an individual who is looking for a challenge with a rewarding career within the auto industry. The successful candidate should exhibit a high degree of confidence, enthusiasm, organization, and a general auto industry interest.
All candidates must excel in communication and thrive off engaging in conversation with prospective buyers. Sales consultants are involved in vehicle selection, demonstration, assisting with trade evaluation, finance and lease presentations. These positions are heavily supported by Sales Managers involved in the closing of sales. The sales consultant position also comes with a comprehensive training program, the most advanced software tools available in the industry, and a lucrative compensation and benefits plan.
With a supportive management team, Sentes Automotive is proud of its premium position in the local retail auto industry. As a company we strive to rise above the competition and provide a level of service in our sales approach that truly exceeds our client’s expectations. In 2017, Penticton Honda sold over 800 new and pre-owned vehicles. If you have the skills required and the motivation to apply yourself towards a very rewarding career, contact us today by following this link: https://www.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=cdafa8ac0f97401281fdfa62351e1810
Penticton Honda detail department is growing again, we are looking for a Vehicle Detailer to join our Team. The individual will contribute to the operational efficiency of the Service and Sales Departments and will contribute to an overall customer experience that exceeds expectations. We are a very busy Service and Sales Department, we are looking for an energetic, result driven, professional individual.
• Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential.
• Training program both in house, online and factory based.
• Full benefits program including Health and Dental.
• Employee vehicle purchase program.
• Opportunity to work with a professional management team.
• Sentes Automotive offers advancement opportunities within the group. (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes)
• Company sponsored event. (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
• Clean and preparation of vehicles for delivery for Sales.
• Final cleaning/vacuuming/washing/polishing/wet sending.
• Some R+I of accessories may be required.
• Assist in transitioning vehicles from the Service Drive to designated area.
• Clean and preparation of vehicles for delivery both in Service and Sales.
• Moving vehicles on the lot and parking in designated areas.
• Maintenance of the detail area, bays and equipment.
• A minimum of 2 year experience as an automotive detailer in a Dealership or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Maintain a well-organized work area, cleanliness and tidiness is of up most importance.
• Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to exceed customer expectations.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
• The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse work environment.
If you have the motivation and desire to join our team we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to; https://www.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=cdafa8ac0f97401281fdfa62351e1810