Business Development Coordinator
Penticton Honda – Business Development Coordinator
Penticton Honda is looking for a positive, energetic, career minded individual who enjoys interacting with customers both in person and on the phone to join our ever expanding team as the Business Development Coordinator.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, customer relationship software, phone skills and have the ability to multi-task. Applicants who have experience in service advising, warranty administration, retail sales, business development coordination, or as an automotive service technician will be given preference. Previous automotive service experience is considered a strong asset but we will provide extensive training to the right candidate. This position is full-time, Monday - Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm with a 1 hour lunch break. This position is available immediately.
- Competitive wage with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Sentes Automotive offers advancement opportunities within the group (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes)
- Company sponsored events (BBQs, Golf Tournaments, Christmas Parties, Movie Nights etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently answer incoming calls and direct them to appropriate individual
- Schedule service appointments
- Review customer information and update all specified client details
- Effectively communicate with clients, both in person, by phone and by e-mail
- Customer retention activities
- General administrative assistance within the service department
- Maintain an organized and neat work area
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Automotive knowledge is a strong asset
- Dealership experience is an asset
- CDK/ADP experience is an asset
- MS Word, Excel, xtime experience an asset
- Able to work with all levels of management and staff
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
Sentes Automotive is the Okanagan’s largest auto retailer with six dealership locations in the valley including Lexus of Kelowna, Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, Kelowna Infiniti Nissan, Penticton Honda, Penticton Hyundai, and Vernon Nissan.
If you have the skills required and the motivation to apply yourself towards a very rewarding career, please apply with your resume, cover letter and references by clicking the link below.