Penticton Honda – Technician
Are you a skilled automotive technician who works hard and appreciates being able to relax during your time off? Do you like to come to the interior to vacation or are you already here working and looking for a change? If so, Penticton Honda may be the place for you! We are looking for an energetic professional team player who is result driven and knows what it takes to be successful as a flat rate technician as well as a productive member of a successful service department team.
The Automotive Technician plays a pivotal role in maintaining our clients’ service relationship with the dealership. A highly skilled Automotive Technician will diagnose, recommend, and repair issues with our clients’ vehicles, with a goal of returning the vehicle to the client in the best possible state of repair and operation. As our Automotive Technician, you are a skilled, detail oriented, solution focused individual who believes that the quality of your work is a key aspect in creating amazing relationships.
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity to produce 200-300 hours and earn up to $90,000 annually
- State of the art shop facility
- Top of line equipment
- Technical training program both in house, online and factory based
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Company sponsored event (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standard
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Complete inspection reports to record problems and work performed
- You are a Journeyman Automotive Technician, Red Seal Certified
- 3 years minimum in Automotive Technician role
- Xtime experience is an asset
- Excellent assessment and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- WHMIS training
- Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to drive a standard transmission
- Knowledge of current computer-based diagnostic programs and equipment
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently
- Must be comfortable with physical work and able to lift 10-50 lbs
- Must have own tools
Sentes Automotive is the Okanagan’s largest auto retailer with six dealership locations in the valley including Lexus of Kelowna, Kelowna Mercedes-Benz, Kelowna Infiniti Nissan, Penticton Honda, Penticton Hyundai, and Vernon Nissan.
If you have the skills required and the motivation to apply yourself towards a very rewarding career, please apply with your resume, cover letter and references by clicking the link below.